Pages

29 August 2010

Flowers














The last weeks have been noticeable colder and more rainy. We're clearly moving towards autumn. After a hot and dry summer that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm looking forward to seeing some beautiful fall colors!

We've been celebrating Ronja's 11th birthday all weekend: On Saturday we had the house full of her friends, which was very noisy and and a lot of fun! Today we had some relatives here celebrating.

Last but not least: Please drop by the Beads of Clay Blog to read the interview MaryAnn Carroll posted. She did a great job - if I say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!