Pages

13 March 2011

Picnic and skating


Mirja made these in school.



Mirja is teaching Ronja to make cords too.


Today Mirja's class had a family meeting: picnic and skating.
The purpose was to get to know one another better
and do something fun together.


Not very many showed up, but those of us who did had a wonderful time.
The ice was in pretty bad shape, but that didn't slow down the smaller skaters.


My girls.


Ronja, 11 years old.


Mirja, 8 years old.


Alde was definitely the star of the show!
Everyone enjoyed playing with her.

2 comments:

  1. Frigid Delight!!! I sure hope warm weather comes soon to you all… I love get togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha! Compared to the -25 C we had earlier in winter, the +2 C we had now didn't feel too bad with the right clothes on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!