Pages

20 March 2011

Weekend in Porvoo


Hubby and Ronja left early Saturday morning for football camp. 
Mirja had swimming and after that we went to visit with my parents. 
These two pics are of my mom's orchids.



These two pics are of Aunt Rakel's birthday flowers. She's really my mom's aunt, 
but I've always called her Aunt Rakel. 




We got more snow on Saturday.
These pics were taken at Aunt Rakel's.



Here are some of my mom's dolls.




Today we had coffee at Granny's. We watched skiing from Falun on tv. 
I've read a lot. I finished my knitting project, but I don't have any pics yet.
Mirja started knitting too. She's making a scarf for her bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!